Save a user's name in 2 separated merge tags
Just write 2 Merge Tags separated by a comma in the "Save User's Full Name" field. Eg: MERGE1, MERGE2
Installing on Joomla 3.x, Joomla 2.5
- Login to the administrator page
- Go to Extensions -> Extensions Manager
- Choose "Browse" and find the tm_mailchimpuserautoadd_1.0.0_j25.j30.zip file
- Click "Upload & Install" button
- After the installation has completed, go to Extension -> Plugin manager
- Find the "TM Joomla Extensions - Mailchimp User Auto Add" plugin and click to edit it
- There are 2 required fields. One for the "API Key" and one for the "List Unique ID" which you will find at your Mailchimp Account.
Keep in mind that when you want to update, you do not need to uninstall it first. The package will update all its files automatically.
I can't install the plugin
If you have problems installing Joomla! User Auto Add to Mailchimp List, please try the manual installation process as described here: docs.joomla.org/Installing_an_extension
How do I uninstall the plugin?
You can uninstall Joomla! User Auto Add to Mailchimp List by using the core extension manager available in the Joomla! Administrator Control Panel.
If you are experiencing problems with the installation or you may have some pre-sales questions just contact me here or via Twitter . For support issues please provide me your Order ID.
I cannot find an answer to my question
If there is no answer to your question in this list, please try the following options:
All settings/options for the installed extensions have tooltips that explain
what that setting is for. That should give you enough information to know how to use it.
Google is your friend! If you have a problem, see an error, have a question,
try Google. It usually gives you enough feedback to find an answer.
- Ask me
With your purchase your entitled to 3 months of support. Feel free to drop me an email through here or via Twitter. Don't forget to include your Order ID.