Get more subscribers to your Mailchimp list!
When a user registers on your website they are automatically added to your Mailchimp list by this plugin silently on the background. There is an option if the Mailchimp system will send a confirmation email or not. Also you can enable/disable the full name field
- Auto Subscribe users on Joomla registration
- Joomla to Mailchimp Integration
- Supports new user registration through administration panel
- Option to disable confirmation email through Mailchimp
- Option to assign or not user’s full name
- Customize extra mailchimp field
- Compatible with JomSocial, CommunityBuilder, VirtueMart, K2 Store
- Full Compatible with Joomla 3.x, 2.5
- One-Click Update
- No coding needed
- Instant Support
Combine with Responsive Scroll Triggered Box for Joomla!
Check this amazing Call-to-Action popup box for Joomla that will boost your subscription list to 5 digit and beyond!
Installing on Joomla 3.x, Joomla 2.5
- Login to administrator page
- Go to extensions -> Extensions Manager
- Choose "Browse" and find the tm_mailchimpuserautoadd_1.0.0_j25.j30.zip file
- Click "Upload & Install" button
- After installation has complete go to Extension -> Plugin manager
- Find the "TM Joomla Extensions - Mailchimp User Auto Add" plugin and click for edit
- There are 2 required fields. One for API Key and one for List unique id that you will find it at your Mailchimp Account.
Keep in mind that when updating, you do not need to uninstall it first. The package will update all the files automatically.
If you have problems installing Joomla! User Auto Add to Mailchimp List, please try the manual installation process as described here: docs.joomla.org/Installing_an_extension
You can uninstall Joomla! User Auto Add to Mailchimp List by using the core extension manager available in the Joomla! Administrator Control Panel.
With the purchase of this extension you get 3 months support and access to download updates. Note that you can install it on multiple websites but you will get support only for 1 website.
If you are experiencing problems with the installation or may you have some pre-sales questions just contact me here or via Twitter. For support issues please provide me your Order ID.
I cannot find an answer to my question
Is there no answer to your question in this list, please try out these options:
All settings/options for the installed extensions have tooltips that explain
what that setting is for. That should give you enough information to know how to use it.
Google is your friend! If you have some problem, get an error, have a question,
try out Google. It usually gives you enough feedback to find an answer.
- Added support for HikaShop, Virtuemart, K2Store, J2Store
- Plugin detects new user even with no confirmation e-mail
- Improved performance
- Fixed wrong detection of new user
- Added option to save user's id and user groups to extra Merge Tags