If you don't see your popup on the page where it is supposed to appear then double check the following list:
- Be sure it is published
- Be sure you assigned it to the correct pages
Be sure you've set the correct "Access Level"
- If set to "Registered" you need to login
- If set to "Guest" you need to logout
- If the Trigger Point is set to "on Scroll - % of Page Height", make sure you've scrolled the page down enough
- If the Trigger Point is set to "on Scroll - Element", make sure the Trigger Element exists on the page
- Be sure you are logged-in as a Super User if "Test Mode" is enabled.
- Be sure you've set an appropriate Trigger Delay in milliseconds
- The onPageLeave trigger point doesn't support mobile devices. Read more
- Be sure the "Engage Box - Render" plugin is enabled on the Extensions Plugin Manager
- Clear your cache if caching is enabled
- If you're using a cache plugin that caches the whole page output such as Page Cache, Page Cache Extended or jSGCache try disabling it
- If your site is on Offline Mode, make sure the Enable on Offline Mode option is enabled
- You might experience a JS conflict and to solve it you need to go to Engage Box Options and enable the "Load media files manually" option.