The details of any organized event can now be recognized by Google and become relevant for enhanced search results for evenly relevant queries. Set up important scheduling, location and artist data to show up along with your event's description on Google Search.
The Event Snippet Fields
Within the supported integrations you will find the following fields for the Event Snippet.
- Type: Choose the event's type between a set of choices as currently recognized by Google.
- Description: Type a short description. If none is provided then the article's text will be used instead
- Start Date, End Date: Fill the Start and the End date respectively along with their hours.
- Venue: Write the venue's name as explanatory as possible.
- Address: The event's full address (e.g. Some Street, New York, NY, 12345, USA).
- Performer Type: Choose the performer's creative work type between a set of choices as currently recognized by Google.
- Performer Name: The name of the performer. It can be a whole group's name or one of a single person.