The Local Business snippet is a must-have choice for all business owners. Google Search created a prominent Knowledge Graph card with details about your business which otherwise would be scattered all around your website. To set it up follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Extensions > Plugins
- Search for System - Google Structured Data Markup and click it
- Click on the Brand Data Tab
You'll see a panel named Local Business Listing which holds the following important input fields that need your attention.
- Enabled: Self-explanatory. Enable or disable the Local Business Listing functionality.
- Business Type: Choose your most appropriate business type out of those that are currently supported by Google.
- Country, City, Street Address, Region, Postal Code, Coordinates, Telephone: Self-explanatory. Fill them with your business details respectively.
- Price Range: Fill this input field with your lowest and highest price, or whichever low-high range you'd like. E.g. $15 - $30
- Available Hours: Choose "No Hours Available" in case that you don't have a stable schedule or "Always Open" if you operate at a 24/7 schedule. Finally, choose "Open on Selected Hours" to manually input the opening and closing time for each day of the week.
- Continue filling any other values of the other panels that you might recognise and then click Save & Close.