Google Structured Data
- Version: 3.1.9
- Date Updated: Wed, 27 Jun 2018
- Compatibility: J3.4, J3.5, J3.6, J3.7, J3.8
- Includes: Plugin
Get the best structured markup extension for Joomla
Your website will be more meaningful, accessible by search engines and it will be ranked more relevantly to its search queries.
Search engines may show rich snippets in search results. These snippets intended to help searchers with specific queries.
Rich snippets help web searchers recognize when your site is relevant to their search, and may result in more clicks to your pages.
Enhance the appearance and coverage of your official website and presence in Search results
Stay on top of Google's requirements with the following types of Schemas
Mark up your course lists with structured data so prospective students find you through Google Search
Improve the job seeking experience by marking up the job listings on your site with Title, Description, Salary and more.
Unless you know how to code, it could be a bit challenging to add Schema Markup to your website.
|Structured Data Process||Without this extension||With this extension|
|Learn Schema.org||40+ hours||0 hour|
|Learn to write JSON-LD||40+ hours||0 hour|
|Write JSON-LD||1-2 hours per page||0 hour|
|Add Schema Markup to a Single Page||1-2 hours||2 min|
|Add Schema Markup to Pages by Category||30+ hours||2 min|
|Test & Validate Markup||30 min per page||1 min per page|
|Update Markup||1-2 hrs per page||2 min per page|
|Total Time||80+ hours training
7 hours per page
|5 min deployment
2 min per page
100% compatibile with the most popular Joomla extensions
Sample reviews of Happy Customer from Joomla Extensions Directory
PetraConfirmed Customer It was a simple installation and I found a change in the Structured Data Tools through webmaster immediately!
DanielConfirmed Customer Must to have Extension. Works perfect! It is really esay to use, it is self explanatory, there is enough information in the developers website.
OlivierConfirmed Customer Very simple and does what is expected . Has all needed to manage Google Structured data markup.
Don’t worry where to paste JSON-LD code, this plugin does it for you
No Design Impact
The markup is rendered in JSON-LD format, ensuring no impact in the design of your site
Full support for all the latest versions of desktop and mobile browser
Bing & Yahoo Support
Your structured data will be parsed not only by Google but by Bing & Yahoo search engines as well.
Our support team is here to help you with response time within 12 hours
Built with performance in mind. It will never slow down your site!
The code is fully open source and NOT encrypted in any way
|Cost||Free||Plans start from 29|
Global Structured Data
|Local Business Info|
|SP Page Builder (JoomShaper)|
|Event Booking (OSSolution)|
|30-Day money back guarantee||-|
|30% Renewal Discount||-|
|Use Extension forever|
|Access to downloads||Free versions||Pro versions|
|Support response time||Within 36 hours||Within 12 hours|
|Install on multiple domains|
|Open Source code|
|Download Free||Buy Pro|
- How to install or update
- How to Add Structured Data to Pages (New)
- What is Structured Data?
- How to test your Structured Data
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Troubleshoot Structured Data not Showing in Google
- Addons List
- The Site Name Structured Data
- The Breadcrumbs Structured Data
- The Sitelinks Searchbox Structured Data
- The SiteLogo Structured Data
- The Local Business Listing Structured Data
- The Social Profile Structured Data
- The Article Content Type
- The Product Content Type
- The Event Content Type
- The Recipe Content Type
- The Course Content Type
- The Review Content Type
- The Fact Check Content Type
- The Video Content Type
- How to add Structured Data to Joomla Articles
- How to add Structured Data to K2
- How to add Structured Data to HikaShop
- How to add Structured Data to VirtueMart
- How to add Structured Data to JoomShopping
- How to add Structured Data to SP Page Builder
- How to add Structured Data to Event Booking
- How to add Structured Data to Eshop
- How to add Structured Data to J2Store
- How to add Structured Data to RSBlog
- How to add Structured Data to EasyBlog
- How to add Structured Data to Zoo
- How to add Structured Data to Menu Manager
- How to Remove Faulty Microdata
- The Google Structured Markup tab is missing
- Fixing Error decoding JSON data in Joomla Articles
- How should I use the rating options
- Preview button not showing on Structured Data Testing Tool
- I am seeing the "is not a known valid target type for the identifier property" error
- The Prepare Content option
- I cannot find an answer to my question
- The Job Posting Content Type
This extension is regularly updated with 2 releases per month. It has a total 35 releases so far.
Features & Development RoadmapWe are continually improving Google Structured Data Markup to make it an even more valuable resource for you. We take your suggestions very seriously. Here is the current roadmap of new features.
- Video Content Type
- Zoo Integration
- Menu Manager Integration
- Fact Check Content Type
- EasyBlog Integration
- RSBlog Integration
- SP Page Builder Integration
- JoomShopping Integration
- Reviews Content Type
- Virtuemart Integration
If you have a feature that I don't have listed on my Roadmap, please let me know.