- Version: 2.0.5
- Date Updated: Thu, 05 Jul 2018
- Compatibility: J3.6, J3.7, J3.8
- Includes: Plugin, Component, Module
A Joomla! Form Builder designed for growth
There has never been an easier way to create leads for your marketing campaigns than Convert Forms. Design perfect converting forms for your Joomla website which integrate with an ever expanding list of major third-party campaign services like MailChimp, GetResponse and ActiveCampaign.
Our builder allows you to create beautiful and optimized forms with no knowledge of coding.
The Magic of AJAX
The submission takes place in the background. No reloads. User never leaves your site.
Import and Export Forms
Easily import and export forms from one site to another.
Customize everything. Background, color, border, padding, font, fields and more.
Easy to Embed
Easily embed your forms in articles, pages, sidebar widgets or footer using a module or a shortcode.
Responsive Mobile Friendly
Convert Forms is 100% responsive meaning it works on mobile, tablets & desktop.
Cross Browser Compatible. Speed Optimized. The Best Support.
Full support for all the latest versions of desktop and mobile browser.
Built with performance in mind. It will never slow down your site.
Updating Convert Forms is a breeze: one click and you're done.
The Best Support
Our support team is here to help you with response time within 12 hours.
Translation-ready, for easy conversion to any language.
Fully open source. The code is NOT encrypted in any way.
Easy Integration with Email Marketing Providers
Convert Forms has direct API integrations for the most popular email services.
The list of integrations is increased by each release.
Inline Form #1
Form at the bottom, Image at the left
Inline Form #2
Form at the bottom, Image at the top - Displays hidden button after submission
Inline Form #3
Form at the right, content at the left
Form at the bottom, content at the top
Form in a row - Redirects after successful submission
Simple contact form featuring all the available fields
Combine Convert Forms with Engage Box and transform any your form into a popup that gets trigger automatically when the page is loaded or when the user intends to leave your website.Trigger Popup Form
|Cost||Free||Plans start from 19|
|Import and Export Forms|
|Easy to Embed|
|Responsive & Mobile Friendly|
|Pre-made Form Templates|
|Redirect on submission|
|Date / Time|
|Country (Visitor detection support)|
|Terms of Service|
|Campaign Monitor Addon|
|Salesforce Web-to-lead Addon|
|Zoho CRM Addon|
|Zoho Campaigns Addon|
|30-Day money back guarantee||-|
|Use Extension forever|
|Access to downloads||Free versions||Pro versions|
|Support response time||Within 36 hours||Within 12 hours|
|Install on multiple domains|
|Open Source code|
|Download Free||Buy Pro|
- Getting Started with Convert Forms
- How to use the Form Builder
- Creating Your First Form
- Troubleshooting Convert Forms
- How to display a form on the frontend
- How to Create GDPR Compliant Forms
- Sync Leads with MailChimp
- Sync Leads with GetResponse
- Sync Leads with ActiveCampaign
- Sync Leads with AcyMailing
- Sync Leads with AWeber
- Sync Leads with Campaign Monitor
- Sync Leads with ConvertKit
- Sync Leads with SendinBlue
- Sync Leads with HubSpot
- Sync Leads with iContact
- Sync Leads with Zoho Campaigns
- Sync Leads with Elastic Email
- Sync Leads with Zoho CRM
- How to use Convert Forms as a popup
- How to export your Leads to CSV
- How to Export and Import Forms across different Websites
- How to redirect the user after a successful submission
- How to Add Custom CSS
- How to set up Email Notifications
- How to use Smart Tags
- How to connect Convert Forms with Zapier
- The Invalid email field error
- Send Email Notification based on drop down selection
- How to use the JSON-API
- How to Create Multi-Column Form Layouts
This extension is regularly updated with 2 releases per month. It has a total 20 releases so far.
Features & Development RoadmapWe are continually improving Convert Forms to make it an even more valuable resource for you. I take your suggestions very seriously. Here is the current roadmap of new features.
- Infusionsoft Integration
- Constant Contact Integration
- Create Joomla User on Submission
- File Upload Field
- A/B Testing
- Conditional Field Display
- Slack Integration
- Mailrelay Integration
- Abandonment Addon
- More Pre-Made Templates
- reCaptcha Field
- Salesforce Web-to-lead Integration
- Zoho CRM Integration
- Dynamic Columns in the Leads section
- Zoho Integration
- ElasticEmail Integration
- Zapier Integration
- Hubspot Integration
- Developer JSON-API
- ConvertKit Integration
If you have a feature that I don't have listed on my Roadmap, please let me know.