We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand they cannot always work perfectly for everyone. We are happy to provide a complete refund within 30 days of your original purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds if any abuse in our refund policy is detected. This is to protect you as the consumer and ourselves. Below you can find the abusive circumstances.
- You requested a refund 30 days after your purchase.
- You requested a refund for a subscription renewal or upgrade.
- You requested a refund for the Bundle plan.
- You requested a refund for a Custom Development Job or Installation Service.
- You have previously requested a refund for the same or another product.
- You have previously switched your subscription over to another product.
- You did not allow our support to help you with any issues you had.
- You changed your mind, but you’ve previously submitted a support ticket. Exceptions: pre-sales, invoicing, and user account questions.
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software installed on your site.
How refunds are carried out
Refunds are processed by the same payment processor you used to subscribe, and it's only issued to the same email address & account that was used originally to make the purchase. Refunds are issued up to 7 business days after they are requested. The actual date of receiving the refund depends on the payment processor and payment method. Usually, refunds via PayPal are credited within a few hours, and refunds through a credit card company may take up to two months. This period is outside our control.
How to request your refund
To request your refund, use the contact page, tell us what extension you want to return and your order number. We would also love to know why you are returning the extension and any other feedback that could help us improve our extensions and business.
Updates to the refund policy
This refund policy can be updated without prior notice and applies immediately and retroactively to all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service, and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
Last update: 21 June 2023