Compliance to EU directives, you are entitled to 30 calendar days of "cool-off" period. If within those 30 calendar days you are not convinced or you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you are eligible for a full refund of your purchase, no questions asked. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
You are eligible for a full refund, if all the following criteria are met:
- You requested your refund within 30 days since the date of your subscrtiption purchase.
- You have not requested software support for the product you've subscribed for. Exception: Pre-sales questions.
You are eligible for a partial refund, if you did request support for the product you've subscribed for and requested your refund within 30 days since the date your subscription was paid. Partial refunds are calculated as follows.
- VAT is non refundable and removed from the amount of money you paid. The price you paid minus the VAT is called hereafter "net value". If you didn't pay for VAT (i.e. you are a non-EU subscriber or a VIES-registered business in the EU) the total sum you paid is to be considered the "net value".
- The amount of 10€ is substracted from the net value for each support ticket we answered during your subscription term, irrespective of the number of posts and/or outcome of your request
- The number of full months remaining in your subscription is then multiplied by this result and divided by 12. That's the amount of your refund.
- If the refund amount is negative, no refund is given and no further charge is requested either.
How refunds are carried out
Refunds are processed by the same payment processor you used to subscribe and it's only issued to the same email address & account that was used originally to make the purchase. Refunds are issued up to 7 business days after they are requested. The actual date of receiving the refund depends on the payment processor and the method of payment. Usually refunds via PayPal are credited within a few hours and refunds through a credit card company may take up to two months. This period of time is outside our control.
How to request your refund
To request your refund, use the contact page, tell us what extension you want to return and your order number. We would also love to receive the reason you are returning the extension and any other feedback that could help us improve our extensions and business.
In order to protect ourselves from fraudulent users, Tassos.gr reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.
Updates to the refund policy
This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and is applicable immediately and retroactively for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.