- Version: 4.0.1
- Date Updated: Wed, 25 Oct 2017
- Compatibility: J3.6, J3.7, J3.8
- Includes: Plugin
When a user registers on your website they are automatically added to your Mailchimp list by this plugin silently in the background. Choose if you want Mailchimp to send a confirmation email or not. Also choose if you want a full name from your subscriber or not!
- Auto-Subscribe Joomla! users during registration
- Joomla to Mailchimp Integration
- Subscribe to different list per language
- Supports new user registration through administration panel
- Option to skip Mailchimp's confirmation email
- Option to assign or not user’s full name
- Compatible with JomSocial, HikaShop, J2Store, CommunityBuilder, VirtueMart, K2 Store, JoomShopping
- One-Click Install
- No coding needed
- Instant Support
DerekConfirmed Customer Extremely easy to use and I highly recommend this extension. Support responded in 24 hours and fixed the problem immediately
CraigConfirmed Customer This extension works as easily as promised. I installed it and had it working in five minutes! Very easy to use. Just upload and install. Get API from Mailchimp and ID and you are good to go.
Combine with Engage Box
Create awesome subscription popups for Mailchimp like this and boost your subscription list to 5 digits and beyond!
- What are the minimum requirements?
- How to install or update
- Auto-update using the Joomla Update Manager
- Getting started
- How does the Data Map work
- How to map a User Field to MailChimp
- How to disable MailChimp double opt-in
- Split user full name into separated merge tags
- How to subscribe to a different list per language
- Most common reasons auto-subscribe fails
- I cannot find an answer to my question
This extension is regularly updated with 1 releases per month. It has a total 9 releases so far.