- Version: 4.1.1
- Date Updated: Thu, 08 Nov 2018
- Compatibility: J3.6, J3.7, J3.8, J3.9, J4.0
- Includes: Plugin
When a new user registers on your website they are automatically added to your Mailchimp list by this plugin silently in the background. Choose if you want Mailchimp to send a confirmation email or not.
- Auto-Subscribe Users during registration
- Map User info such as Email, Username, Groups e.t.c
- Map User Custom Fields
- Subscribe to different list per language
- Sync users created via the backend
- Skip Mailchimp's confirmation (double optin) email
- Add Consent Field to Joomla Registration Form
- One-Click Install
- No coding needed
- Instant Support
Map any user info to MailChimp
Here's a list with the available User Info that you can track and sync with MailChimp Merge Tags
- Full Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Group IDs
- Group Names
- User Custom Fields
- Operating System
- User Agent
- IP Address
CraigConfirmed Customer This extension works as easily as promised. I installed it and had it working in five minutes! Very easy to use. Just upload and install. Get API from Mailchimp and ID and you are good to go.
ChrisConfirmed Customer Tassos was polite, tenacious and quick. Couldn't have asked for better support. Effective and Lean. Well worth it!
Combine with Engage Box
Create awesome subscription popups for Mailchimp like this and boost your subscription list to 5 digits and beyond!
- How to install or update
- Getting started
- How does the Data Map work
- How to map a User Field to MailChimp
- How to disable MailChimp double opt-in
- How to gain user consent with a checkbox and comply with the GDPR
- How to subscribe to a different list per language
- Most common reasons auto-subscribe fails
- I cannot find an answer to my question
This extension is regularly updated with 1 releases per month. It has a total 11 releases so far.