More specifically, you are now able to create a button, a link or even a div element which will be responsible to toggle the open/close state of the engage box that you choose! One example use for this new feature is that you will be able to easily create a close button inside the same engage box, which means confirmation modals just got A LOT easier!
- Implements Engage Box editor button
- Fixes issue with the background-image URL
- Fixes issue with the Test Mode option - Wrong permissions check
- Upgrades Menu Items publishing assignment
- Upgrades Group Levels publishing assignment
- Updates animation library (VelocityJS)
- Renames extension media files to enagebox.js and engagebox.css
Can you spare 2 minutes to write a review on JED?
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that you are using Engage Box. I am working hard to improve this extension and bring you a better experience every day.
If you have a minute, I'd love it if you could share your experience by writing a review on JED to tell other folks how this extension has been useful to you.