- Added German (de-DE) translation by Gerald Kleinebreil
- Added 2 new options for the onPageLeave trigger point (Exit Intent): Delay & Minimum Time
- Fixed a bug with IFrame and Social Media box types
- Fixed a bug with Auto-Close not properly storing the expiration cookie
- Fixed a bug with onScroll Element missing field
onPageLeave new options
Version 2.5.1 introduces 2 news options for the onPageLeave trigger point which becomes more flexible.
By default, the box will show up immediately. You could instead configure it to wait x milliseconds before showing the box. If the user's mouse re-enters the website before delay ms have passed, the box will not appear. This can be used to provide a "grace period" for visitors instead of immediately presenting the box.
By default, onPageLeave event won't fire in the first second to prevent false positives, as it's unlikely the user will be able to exit the page within less than a second. If you want to change the amount of time that firing is surpressed for, you can pass in a number of milliseconds to timer.