Here is a Getting Started tutorial for the GetResponse Auto Subscribe extension
- Login to Joomla! back-end
- Go to Extension -> Plugin manager
- Search for the "GetResponse Auto Subscribe" plugin and click to edit it
- Set the status to Enabled
- Enter the GetResponse's API Key and Campaign's Name
- Optionally set the appropriate settings under the Advanced Tab
Where do I find the API key?
- Login to your GetResponse account
- Go to My Account -> Integration -> GetResponse API
- Copy the Sercret API Key and paste it to the extension's API Key field.
A typicall GetResponse API Key looks like: 4910fd15abad489042e8b80ecf01d770
Read the GetResponse's official tutorial on How to Find or Generate your API Key.
Where to I find the Campaign's name?
- Click on the Your current campaign selectbox (Top Right) and select Campaigns List
- You will see a list with your campaigns.
- Copy the name of the Campaign and paste it to the extension's Campaign Name field.
A typicall GetResponse Campaign name looks like: info_860621