There are some cases in which your Google Structured Data Markup is not showing up as it should be in Google's Search Results. Fortunately, Google has provided some technical and quality guidelines that you should first take a look at before going further.
Why do my site's Rich Snippets not show up in Google's Search Results?
Google does not guarantee that Rich Snippets will show up for search results from a particular site even if structured data is marked up and can be extracted successfully according to the Testing tool. Here are some reasons that marked-up pages might not be shown with Rich Snippets:
- The marked-up structured data is not representative of the main content of the page or potentially misleading.
- Marked-up data is incorrect in a way that the Testing tool was not able to catch.
- Marked-up content is hidden from the user.
- The site has very few pages (or very few pages with marked-up structured data) and may not be picked up by Google's Rich Snippets system.
- Not enough time has passed
- It may seem redundant but you really are not meeting the guidelines above.
Rich Snippets for homepages
How long does it take for Rich Snippets to be visible?
Once you've marked up your site's content, Google will discover it the next time they crawl your site and, according to them, 4-12 weeks seems to be the common time quoted.
Can I contact Google?
If you are sure that everything is right on your behalf, you can let Google know.
Take a look at some useful resources regarding this matter:
- Google: Structured Data Policies
- Google Webmaster Help Forum : FAQ : Rich Snippets
- Study: Site Owners Are Too Impatient When It Comes to Google Rich Snippets
- Google: Rich Snippets Not Really For Your Homepage
- theSEMpost: Check If Page Quality is Preventing Rich Snippets from Showing in Search Results