You can specify which image Google should use as your organization's logo in search results and the Knowledge Graph easily by following the steps below.
Navigate to Components > Google Structured Data > Configuration
You will be immediately located in the Global Structured Data Tab in which you can scroll down until you find the Logo Section.
Click the "Select" button for the Media Manager to activate and help you find or upload your Organization's Logo.
Once you are done, click "Save".
Below you can find the logo image guidelines
- The image must be 112x112px, at minimum.
- The image URL must be crawlable and indexable.
- The image must be in .jpg, .png, or. gif format.
- The SiteLogo schema appears on the homepage only.
- Make sure the same logo defined in the settings is visible to the users.