Convert Forms provides you with three methods to display a Form on the frontend. In this article we will explain each method so you can easily display forms on your site.
2. Via the Form Menu Type
To create a menu item to display a Convert Form go to your menu > press "New" > Locate "Convert Forms" and then select "Form".
Then go to Options > "Select Form" and select the form you wish to display on the front-end of your site.
Finally Save the menu item and on your site, you can navigate to the menu item you created which should display the form you have selected.
1. Via a Module
Below you will find all necessary steps to create a module that will contain a form.
- Navigate to Extensions > Modules
- Click New to create a new module
- Choose Convert Forms from the Module Type list
- Type a Title for your Module
- Choose your Convert Form from the selectbox and assign it to whichever page you'd like
- Click Save & Close and you are done!
2. Via a Shortcode
All the forms are able to be loaded in any content article or module by using its special shortcode.
How to find the shortcode
To find the shortcode for any Convert Form follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Forms
- While you are on the list view of your forms, find the form you are interested in and hover of the "chain-link icon" at the right of the forms row. See the screenshot below.
As you can see the shortcode is of the format . Where you substitute the 'ID' part with the ID of the form you are interested in.
How to use the shortcode
As all of Joomla's shortcodes, you can use it inside a content article or a module with Custom HTML.