Once a user has submitted your Convert Form you can redirect him to a URL of your choosing with the added option to pass the form's data to that specific URL as GET parameters. Let's see how you can accomplish that.
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Forms
- Create a new form by click the New button at the horizontal bar or edit an existing one.
- Click on the icon to reveal the Submission options.
- Choose Redirect User for the Successful Submission Action.
- Right after, a new selectbox will appear for you to fill the Redirect URL.
- Finally, you are given an option to also send the form data to the Redirect URL. If you choose Yes then the form data will be available as appended GET parameters.