Convert Forms offers seamless integration with the AcyMailing Joomla component. Connecting Convert Forms to your AcyMailing email lists is very easy. Follow our step by step guide on how to connect Convert Forms with AcyMailing.
1. Addon Installation
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Addons
- Click the Install button for the AcyMailing Addon. If it's already installed you can move on to the next section.
2. Campaign Setup
To setup a Campaign with AcyMailing, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Campaigns
- Create a new Campaign by clicking New
- Type a name for your Campaign. This name can not be seen by anyone else but you.
- For the Sync Leads > Choose Service selectbox choose AcyMailing. If you can not find the AcyMailing option then you do not have the AcyMailing Addon installed and activated. In that case, please go back to the top of the article and see how to install the mandatory addon.
- Save the Campaign for the special AcyMailing fields to show up.
AcyMailing List ID
Once you click inside the field, as shown in the screenshot below, you'll be present with a selectbox containing all of your AcyMailing Lists. You need to choose at least one for the campaign to be correctly setup.
AcyMailing Double Optin
As its name suggests, click Yes if you want your Lead to receive an email requiring a confirmation of his submission after he has submitted your Convert Form. Otherwise, click No and no such email will be sent.
Finally, click Save & Close
3. Email Field
For a Convert Form to successfully store an email address to your AcyMailing account it needs to have an email field. This field is already set up at the time of creating the form and you don't have to change its input value as it is already configured for you.
4. AcyMailing Custom Fields
AcyMailing offers custom fields to collect more types of data for each of your contacts. We can also use these custom fields in a Convert Form for a more efficient data gathering and by extension, a more efficient campaign. Let's see how.
First you need to navigate to your AcyMailing Dashboard, click "Users" in the dropdown menu and click "Custom Fields" to manage your custom fields. Take a look at the screenshot below for the Custom Fields we have created as an example.
With the custom fields you have configured in AcyMailing, you can now proceed and use the same ones in your Convert Form. For example, we used our Name and Address custom fields in our Convert Form in the screenshow below.
5. Assign form to Campaign
Of course don't forget to assign the form to our newly created Campaign! See the screenshot below to understand where to assign it.