Convert Forms offers seamless integration with GetResponse email marketing service. Connecting Convert Forms to your GetResponse email list is very easy. Follow our step by step guide on how to connect Convert Forms with GetResponse.
- Addon Installation
- Campaign Setup
- Email & Name Fields
- GetResponse Custom Fields
- Assign form to Campaign
1. Addon Installation
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Addons
- Click the Install button for the GetResponse Addon. If it's already installed you can move on to the next section.
2. Campaign Setup
To setup a Campaign with GetResponse, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Campaigns
- Create a new Campaign by clicking New
- Type a name for your Campaign. This name can not be seen by anyone else but you.
- For the Sync Leads > Choose Service selectbox choose GetResponse. If you can not find the GetResponse option then you do not have the GetResponse Addon installed and activated. In that case, please go back to the top of the article and see how to install the mandatory addon.
- Save the Campaign for the special GetResponse fields to show up.
- An API Key: Where to find it
- A Campaign Token: Once you click the "Lists" button as shown in the screenshot above, a dropdown of your available Campaign Tokens will appear and you can select the Campaign you are interested in populating.
- Click Save & Close
3. Email & Name Fields
For a Convert Form to successfully store an email address to your GetResponse account it needs to have an email field. This field is already set up at the time of creating the form and you don't have to change its input value as it is already configured for you.
If you want to store the contact's fullname you should create a field named name. See the screenshot below to understand where to set it up.
4. GetResponse Custom Fields
GetResponse offers custom fields to collect more types of data for each of your contacts. We can also use these custom fields in a Convert Form for a more efficient data gathering and by extension, a more efficient campaign. Let's see how.
First you need to navigate to your GetResponse Dashboard, choose "Contacts" in the menu and go to "Custom Fields" to create your custom field. As an example in the screenshot below we have created an Address custom field and an Age custom field.
With the custom fields you have configured on your GetResponse Account, you can now proceed and use the same ones in your Convert Form. For example, we used our Address and Age custom fields in our Convert Form in the screenshow below.
5. Assign form to Campaign
Of course don't forget to assign the form to our newly created Campaign! See the screenshot below to understand where to assign it.