Convert Forms offers seamless integration with Salesforce Web-to-Lead email marketing service. Connecting Convert Forms to your Salesforce mailing list is very easy. Follow our step by step guide on how to connect Convert Forms with Salesforce Web-to-Lead.
- Addon Installation
- Campaign Setup
- Form Fields
- Custom Fields
- Assign form to Campaign
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Addon Installation
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Addons
- Click the Cog button for the Salesforce Addon. A popup will appear where you can enable the addon.
- Click on the Status and select Enabled.
- Now you can click on Save & Close button to save the enabled addon.
2. Campaign Setup
To setup a Campaign with Salesforce, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Campaigns
- Create a new Campaign by clicking New
- Type a name for your Campaign. This name can not be seen by anyone else but you.
- For the Sync Leads > Choose Service selectbox choose Salesforce Web-to-Lead. If you can not find this option then you do not have the Salesforce Addon installed and activated. In that case, please go back to the top of the article and see how to install the mandatory addon.
- Save the Campaign for the Salesforce integration settings to show up.
- A Salesforce Organization ID: How to find it
- Click Save & Close
3. Form Fields
In the following screenshots you can see an example of a form that captures the user's First Name, Last Name and email
4. Custom Fields
If the availiable Salesforce Web-to-Lead are not enough for your needs you can always create your own custom fields to store any information you might require from your users. To do that you have to login to your Saleforce account and then navigate to 'Setup->Objects Manager->Lead->Fields and Relation'. Click on the 'New' button and follow the instructions to create your new field. Make a note of the 'Field API Name' you entered as you will need it later.
After creating your fields you can connect them to your forms in excactly the same way as you did with the standard fields. The only difference is that the Field's Name must much the 'Field API Name that you previously entered.
5. Assign form to Campaign
Of course don't forget to assign the form to our newly created Campaign! See the screenshot below to understand where to assign it.
5. Frequently Asked Questions
How can I view my leads?
To view your leads on SalesForce, you can navigate to the Leads menu item on your SalesForce account and click on the arrow right next to the menu item. A list wil appear where you can click on My Leads. This will take you to a page where you can find all your leads.