Convert Forms offers seamless integration with Salesforce Web-to-Lead email marketing service. Connecting Convert Forms to your Salesforce mailing list is very easy. Follow our step by step guide on how to connect Convert Forms with Salesforce Web-to-Lead.
1. Addon Installation
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Addons
- Click the Install button for the Salesforce Web-to-Lead Addon. If it's already installed you can move on to the next section.
2. Campaign Setup
To setup a Campaign with Salesforce, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Campaigns
- Create a new Campaign by clicking New
- Type a name for your Campaign. This name can not be seen by anyone else but you.
- For the Sync Leads > Choose Service selectbox choose Salesforce Web-to-Lead. If you can not find this option then you do not have the Salesforce Addon installed and activated. In that case, please go back to the top of the article and see how to install the mandatory addon.
- Save the Campaign for the Salesforce integration settings to show up.
- A Salesforce Organization ID: How to find it
- Click Save & Close
3. Form Fields
For a Convert Form to successfully store lead data to your Salesforce account it needs to have it's field keys properly set-up according to Saleforce. Below you can see a list of some of the availiable Salesforce field IDs:
In the following screenshots you can see an example of a form that captures the user's First Name, Last Name and email
4. Custom Fields
If the availiable Salesforce Web-to-Lead are not enough for your needs you can always create your own custom fields to store any information you might require from your users. To do that you have to login to your Saleforce account and then navigate to 'Setup->Objects Manager->Lead->Fields and Relation'. Click on the 'New' button and follow the instructions to create your new field. Make a note of the 'Field Name' you entered as you will need it later.
After creating your fields you can connect them to your forms in excactly the same way as you did with the standard fields. The only difference is that the field's key must much the 'Field Name' that you previously entered.
5. Assign form to Campaign
Of course don't forget to assign the form to our newly created Campaign! See the screenshot below to understand where to assign it.