A super easy tutorial which helps you to create and a Smart Sticky Bar sticked on top or on bottom position of your website.
- Go to Components -> EngageBox
- Create a new Box by clicking on the "New" button from the top bar
- On General Tab
- Set the Box Type to Freetext
- Write your own custom message on the Freetext field
- Set a Box title
- On Trigger Tab
- Set the Position to Top Left to stick on Top or Bottom Left to stick on Bottom.
- Set the Trigger Point to on Page Ready or on Page Load
- Set the Transision in Effect to slideDownIn
- Set the Transision out Effect to slideDownOut
- On Appearance Tab
- Set the Width to 100%
- Set the Height to auto
- Set the preferred colors
- Set the preferred Publishing Assignments
- Publish the Box
- Enjoy your Smart Sticky Bar!
For advanced styling use the Custom CSS field under the Appearance tab.