A super simple tutorial which helps you to create and display a fullscreen popup message when the page is loaded with 10 seconds delay.
- Go to Components -> Engage Box
- Create a new Box by clicking on the "New" button from the top bar
- General Tab
- Write your own custom message on the "Custom Text" field
- Set a Box title
- Trigger Tab
- Set the Trigger Point to "on Page Ready"
- Set the Animation Delay to 10000
- Appearance Tab
- Set your preferred colors
- Set the Box Width and Box Height to 100%
- Disable the Background Overlay
- Set the desired Publishing Assignments
- Publish the Box
- Enjoy your Fullscreen Popup!
The above image it's for demonstration purposes only. In order to achieve the same result you need advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS. You can use the editor and write HTML by changing its state to Source Code.
For advanced styling use the Custom CSS field under the Appearance tab.