Read the following steps in order to create a popup using the Exit Intent Technology of Engage Box and display a message to your visitors before leaving your website.
- Go to Components Engage Box
- Create new box by clicking on the New button from the top bar
- Write your own message on the Custom Text field
- Write a title in the Title field
- Optionally choose the pages you want to display the popup
- Under the Trigger tab choose on Page Leave (Exit Intent) on the Trigger Point field
- Save the box
- Go to your website and try to leave it by moving your mouse at the most top position of your browser
- Tada! Enjoy your box!
The Exit Intent Technology captures the mouse position in order to determine the user's intention to leave your website and it's not supposed to work on touch devices such as tablets or smartphones.