A SalesForce lead form has great potential within your website. Here's the step-by-step guide.
Before everything you have to follow all the steps as they are described in SalesForce's Help Document all the way to step 9 where you will end up with the needed generated HTML.
How to use the generated HTML
Once you are finished with SalesForce's steps you'll end up on a screen like the screenshot above from which you can copy the generated HTML.
Now, let's follow the steps below to create our Engage Box
- Go to Components Engage Box
- Create new box by clicking on the New button from the top bar
- Write a title in the Title field
- Click on the Toggle editor button at the bottom of your editor
- Paste in the textarea the generated HTML code from beforehand
- Click again on the Toggle editor button at the bottom of your editor
- Save your box now or set some of its other settings first and then save!