Moving your Convert Forms across different websites is a quite possible scenario for multisite establishments. Let's see first how to export them.
How to export your Convert Forms
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms > Forms
- Check the checkbox of each form that you'd like to export.
Click the Export button at the horizontal bar. You should end up downloading a file with a .CNVF extension. The screenshot below should help visualize these two steps.
- Now that we have the exported file with the forms inside it, let's move to the import step.
How to import your Convert Forms
- Navigate to Components > Convert Forms
- Click the Import button on the Convert Forms Dashboard.
- Click Browse to find the exported file in your filesystem.
- Check the Publish State of the imported forms right below.
Finally, click Import . The screenshot below should help visualize these last 3 steps.